Buying a house

We purchased a house in a gated community with minimal parking. The developer has now given a house outside of the gated community access to the community and now taking up car parking. They have also added them onto the management scheme for the community. How can they alter the deal that we agreed through our contract? They have increased the value of the other house they struggled to sell, made mine less desirable as parking is worse….. I would not have purchased if I had known this and would have definitely paid less. Surely I am protected as we had a contract?

52 viewscontract law

Alasdair Taylor's Answer

Sorry, but I’m not able to help with this question. You should arrange to see a high street solicitor. They will need to review all the paperwork as well as discussing the events with you.


Ask a question

Question in one sentence
Select a topic that best fits your question.

Search questions


Using this legal Q&A, users can get guidance on business-related legal questions from our legal experts.

The guidance is not legal advice; no lawyer-client or similar relationship is created by the Q&A.

By using the Q&A, you agree to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in our terms and conditions.

SEQ Legal
Copyright © 2021 Docular Limited All rights reserved