I’m a director of a dissolved company and I didn’t know!

I have just found out my name has been used to register a limited company. The company has been dissolved. Can I report the person who did this? Also they are still buying supplies using this company name.

6 viewscompany law

Alasdair Taylor's Answer

As a first step you should report this to Companies House.  See:


Ask a question

Select a topic that best fits your question.
Question in one sentence
An account for you will be created and a confirmation link will be sent to you with the password.

Search questions


Using this legal Q&A, users can get guidance on business-related legal questions from our legal experts.

The guidance is not legal advice; no lawyer-client or similar relationship is created by the Q&A.

By using the Q&A, you agree to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in our terms and conditions.

SEQ Legal
Copyright © 2020 Docular Limited All rights reserved