Which terms and conditions do I need?

If selling online via a website, do I need a ‘T&C of use’ as well as a ‘T&C of sale’ policy?

74 viewsinternet law

Alasdair Taylor's Answer

In terms of the SEQ document library, you would usually need both documents.

The “terms and conditions of sale” are designe to regulate the contract of sale itself; whereas the “online shop terms and conditions” are designed to regulate the use of the website.

Ask a question

Question in one sentence
Select a topic that best fits your question.

Search questions


Using this legal Q&A, users can get guidance on business-related legal questions from our legal experts.

The guidance is not legal advice; no lawyer-client or similar relationship is created by the Q&A.

By using the Q&A, you agree to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in our terms and conditions.

SEQ Legal
Copyright © 2021 Docular Limited All rights reserved